Aadhaar Card download without registered mobile number now based -un granted a special facility for Aadhaar cardholders. Who has not registered mobile number-based cards? But now registered mobile number-based cardholders sometimes through easy steps Aadhaar card Download. On the basis of the given easy process. Citizens can see how they can download their Aadhaar card without a registered mobile number.
Now Download Aadhaar Card Without Registered Mobile Number
This easy process has been issued through the Unique Identification Authority of India to provide the facility for Aadhar card holders sitting at home. Now individuals can download their Aadhar card easily without any registered mobile number. Earlier, citizens needed a registered Phone Number to download the Aadhaar card in online mode. Still, with the aim of making the services easier and better, this process has been issued.
Aadhaar Card Download without a registered mobile number Online
- To download an Aadhaar card without a registered mobile number, visit the official website of uidai.gov.in.
- On the home page of the website. Click on the option of Order Aadhaar PVC Card in the section of my Aadhaar.
- On the new page, the citizen has to enter his 12-digit Aadhaar number.
- If the person cannot enter the Aadhar card number. Then he can also download his Aadhar card by entering the 16-digit Virtual ID number.
- After filling in all the important details enter the given security code.
- Click on the option My mobile number is not registered for downloading an Aadhaar card without a registered mobile number.
- After this, by entering the non-registered mobile number, click on the option of Send OTP.
- Verify the OTP number received on the mobile.
- Now the person has to click on the given terms and conditions and click on the submit option.
- After this, the citizen will be redirected to the new page.
- To verify reprinting, the person will get the option of previewing the Aadhaar letter.
- Now finally select the option of making payment. After the successful payment process, the person has to submit his/her digital signature for the Aadhaar PDF download.
- Now finally the person will get the service request number without any message.
- With the help of this number, the person can check the status of the Aadhar card until the person receives the Aadhar card at home.
- In this way, an Aadhaar card can be downloaded online without a registered mobile number.
How to download aadhaar card with face authentication
Through this, you can download your Aadhaar instantly. For this, you do not need any mobile OTP and you can do this work through your Android Mobile or Laptop.
- For this, you have to click on the link given below
- As soon as the website will open in front of you, here you will have to enter your Aadhar Card Number Enrollment ID or Virtual ID.
- And after that click on Face Authentication below
- Now the camera option will appear in front of you
- You sit straight in front of your mobile or laptop and keep in mind that the camera of your mobile or laptop should be absolutely straight.
- In the background, try to see a background of one color
- Maximum light is reaching your face so that your face is clearly visible on the camera
- Face Authentication of your face can be done easily by UIDAI as soon as your face authentication will be done by UID!
- You will see the message Face Captured Successfully
- Now tick some of the survey questions given below and click on Download
- As soon as you click on Download, your Aadhar Card PDF file will come and be downloaded on mobile or laptop, you enter the password in this format to open your Aadhaar Card PDF file
What is an Aadhaar Password?
To know any Aadhaar Password, this rule has to be explained: What is an Aadhaar password?
In the form of an Aadhaar password, the first 4 letters of the name of the person whose Aadhaar card is there and the year of his date of birth is the Aadhaar card password!
If someone’s name is (RAJIV KUMAR) and his date of birth is 01-01-1990 then enter RAJI1990 without space in Aadhar Card PDF Password!
What is 28 digit enrollment ID?
These 28 digits together form your Enrolment ID (EID). In case you lost your EID you can retrieve lost or forgotten EID by your registered mobile number. To enter the EID click here. You need to join EID and the Date & time as mentioned in the acknowledgment slip.