How To Check Ayushman Card List 2023: As You Know! That the Ayushman card of almost all the citizens has been made! But there are still a lot of people! Whose Ayushman card has not been made yet? And you want to know how to see names in the Ayushman card list! What are the benefits of getting an Ayushman card? If you want to get complete information then you have to read this article till the last. Today we are going to tell you how to check the name in the list very easily through this article
What Is Ayushman Card
Through the Ayushman card, you can get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh in government and private hospitals! Whatever the cost of treatment will be borne by the government. This card looks just like an Aadhaar card. But only those people can make this card! Jin’s name is on the list! Families who are living below the poverty line! There is no charge for making an Ayushman card!
You can get this card made both online and offline! Ayushman card is very beneficial for you! Whose recognition is increasing day by day! As you all know! Families living below the poverty line suffer from some serious diseases! So he is unable to get his treatment because of his financial condition. If they have an Ayushman card! So he can easily get himself treated!
How to view Ayushman Card List
If you are looking to check your name in the Ayushman card list! So you will need some requirements! By completing the gin, you will be able to check your name on the list very easily! And you can also tell by checking the names of the people around you! To see your name in the Ayushman card list
- First of all, you must have a Smart Phone!
- Now you have to go to its official website!
- With that, you will be able to check your name on the list!
How To Check Ayushman Card List 2023
If you are looking to check the Ayushman card list online! so for you
- First of all, go to the official website!
- After this, the home page will open in front of you!
- On this home page, you will see the option to enter your mobile number.
- Now you have to enter your phone number! An OTP will come to your phone number!
- You have to enter this OTP in the OTP Box!
- After this, you will be asked for some important information!
- Now you have to fill in all the asked information carefully!
- After all the information is correct, you have to submit it by clicking on the submit button.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you!
- On this page, you will see the option to download the Ayushman Card List!
- Now you have to download the list by clicking on the download option!
- Now you can check your name on the list very easily!
Benefits Of Ayushman Card List
There are many benefits to downloading the Ayushman Card List! If you get an Ayushman card made! So you can get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh in private and government hospitals! The entire cost of treatment will be borne by the government. If your name is on the list! Then you should definitely check this list! To take advantage of this card, you must have some important documents like- a PAN card, Aadhar card, driving license, etc. If your health is more serious! So you can book your seat in Government Hospital by visiting the official website!
How To Apply for Ayushman Card
- First of all, you have to download its official app from Google Play Store.
- In this, you will get the option to log in!
- Click on it to log in!
- After this, a page will open in front of you! You have to click on the operator button!
- After that, you have to enter your mobile number.
- Then click on the Process option.
- Then the error User Details Not Found will appear on your screen.
- Now in this, you have to go to the official website- https://setu.pmjay.gov.in/setu!
- And register from there!
- After registration, you will have to enter the mobile number again!
- After this, you will have to enter the Aadhar number.
- Now you will get two options below: Mobile OTP and Face Key!
- Here you have to click on the face option!
- After that, you have to show your face!
- Now an OTP will come on your mobile number!
- You have to enter the OTP box!
- Then you will have to create a password of your own!
- After this, you will see an option for an Ayushman card download!
- From here you can download your Ayushman card!