Digipay Registration on Computer [ Digipay (v7.1) PC Setup ]: CSC DigiPay is a very important service in the Digital Seva Portal. If you are not registered with DigiPay then we suggest you install DigiPay in your system. Because now CSC declares that if any CSC is not registered with DigiPay If yes then CSC e-Gov India Limited is your CSC.
Hardware Requirements or DigiPay (v7.1) Setup
- 1. Desktop/Laptop and Internet connectivity
- 2. Biometric Device (Fingerprint/Iris)
- 3. Printer
Minimum Hardware Configuration Require For (v7.1)
- 1- GHz Processor, 1 GB RAM, 100GB Hard disk
- 2- Kbps internet speed
- 3- Software Requirement
- 4- Net framework v 4
Register DigiPay (v7.1)on Computer – Digipay Login
- Firstly Download DigiPay Software from Link
- Download All Fingerprint Device Driver
- Download RD Service Driver
- Download .net Framework
- OR visual c++
- After Download All Drivers Install All Driver step by step
- First, install Finger Print Driver
- Then Install Fingerprint RD Service
- After Fingerprint Device successfully install & RD Service Registration
- Install .net framework & c++ and Restart Your PC.
- Open the Digipay Software Folder and Run As Administrator
- Fill All Mandatory Fields of Digipay Registration
- Submit All Required Details.
- You will get OTP on your Aadhar Linked Mobile Number,
- Create a 4-digit Login Pin
- Authenticate with Your Fingerprint,
- After Digipay Registration you will get a confirmation message.
- Now You will be able to log in on DigiPay with your CSC ID & Pin.
- Now You can use all Services of Digipay.
1: Visit the official website
To download CSC Digipay 7.1, you need to visit the official website of CSC e-Governance Services India Limited. Once you are on the website, click on the ‘Downloads’ tab located at the top of the page.
2: Download CSC Digipay 7.1
On the Downloads page, you will find a list of different applications and software. Look for the ‘CSC Digipay’ option and click on it. You will be directed to a new page where you will see the ‘Download’ button for CSC Digipay 7.1. Click on the ‘Download’ button to start the download process.
3: Install CSC Digipay 7.1
Once the download is complete, navigate to the folder where the setup file has download. Double-click on the setup file to start the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
4: Login to CSC Digipay 7.1
After the installation is complete, launch CSC Digipay 7.1 by double-clicking on the desktop shortcut or by navigating to the installation folder and clicking on the ‘CSC Digipay’ icon. Once the application is launch, enter your credentials to log in to the platform.
If You are facing any problems during Digipay Registration & Digipay Login You Can ask a Question.