How To Book Hotel Through CSC 2021 – Digital Seva Portal
Dear CSC VLE Friends, if you are a CSC VLE then there is a piece of very good news for you! With the convenience of Hotel Booking Service Through CSC (Common Sevice Center), you can now earn even better profits by serving the community Through Common Service center by Giving them CSC Hotel Booking Service.
CSC Hotel Booking Process
There are 4 Steps You Need To Be Completed For CSC Hotel Booking
- You Have To Search The Hotels as required to Your Customer.
- After Searching The portal Showing You The Available Hotels.
- You Need To Fill In The Complete Details Of your Guests.
- You Have To review The Fill Details. If You enter Incorrect Details Then You have to Correct Them.
- Guests must be over 18 years of age to check in at this hotel.
- According to government rules, all guests over the age of 18 are required to carry a valid photo ID and proof of address at check-in. Please note that failure to comply may result in the hotel refusing check-in. Hotels usually do not offer any refunds for such cancellations.
- Default check-in time: 12: 00: 00
- Default checkout time: 12: 00: 00
- Failure to check-in at the hotel will result in full cost or fine for staying under the hotel cancellation policy.
- Hotels accept mandatory gala dinner supplements on Christmas, New Year’s Eve, or other special occasions and during festivals like Diwali or Dussehra. These additional charges are not included in the booking amount and will be collected directly at the hotel.
- On peak days, hotel tariff rates may vary from season to season, for example, URS period in Ajmer or Bhagwan Jagannath Rathyatra in Puri, room tariff differences if any have to be borne and the customer has to pay directly at the hotel if bookings are given.
- All additional costs other than the room charge and inclusion mentioned in the booking voucher must be borne and paid separately at the time of check-out. Please make sure you are aware of any changes that may come in an extra form. Some of these may include WiFi, mini bar, laundry charges, telephone calls, room service, breakfast, etc.
- Some hotels may have a policy that does not allow unmarried couples or certain foreign nationals to check in without proper documentation. No refund will be applicable in case of refusal of hotel check-in in such a situation. If you have any doubts about this, call us for any help.
- Any change or booking change is subject to availability and charges may apply as per hotel policy.
- Sanitized room
- Trained staff – personal hygiene
- Disinfect indoor
- Follow WHO guidelines
- Body temperatures of hotel staff and guests are monitored at the hotel entry point. Entry is prohibited if the temperature is higher than 99.1 (F) degrees Fahrenheit.
- The room will have an alcohol-based hand sanitizer and face mask for guests to use.
- Room sanitation was done in front of the guests while checking in.
- The hotel staff has a healing bridge app.
- Each employee wears a mask and gloves at all times of service.
- Hotel rooms/floors and public areas are cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant
- The hotel offers minimal communication services and in-room dining options with disposable/healthy crockery and cutlery.
- Hotel staff always ensure that social distance is maintained.
- The travel records of each guest are maintained as per the instructions of the local and central government of India.
- The hotel adheres to health advice and government guidelines when working with suppliers and contractors.
- The hotel may charge guests a supplementary gala dinner fee on the night of December 24 and December 1, subject to direct payment. Please coordinate directly with the hotel for further clarification.
- City taxes and resort fees must be paid directly to the hotel, if applicable, by today’s works.
- Most hotels do not allow unmarried couples to check-in. This is a matter of personal concern for the hotel management. No refund will be applicable in case of refusal of hotel check-in in such a situation.
- If your hotel booking includes a complimentary car transfer, you need to call the hotel directly and let them know your travel details 24 hours before check-in.
- Note: Additional GST payments can be collected from the customer at the hotel.
- Child charges are not part of this rate and are payable directly at the hotel. Please contact the hotel directly for clarification on child policy.