Download CSC certificate 2022 | VLE new certificate pdf download | how to download CSC center certificate online | VLE certificate download online | CSC Certificate Download 2022
CSC VLE Certificate
A CSC certificate is given to the owner of those digital shops or centers. that acts as a front end service delivery point for the public and private sector in different areas. CSC stands for Common Service Center. These centers are conceptualized under National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) formulated by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DEITY), Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Government of India.
CSC certificate is given to the VLEs (Village Level Entrepreneurs) who deliver public (government) and private (non-government) services to the end consumers from the CSC centers. The service areas covered under CSC scheme are agriculture, health, education, entertainment, FMCG products, banking and financial services, utility payments, etc. Only those users who have completed Telecentre Entrepreneur Courses (TEC), designed by CSC academy can apply for CSC certificate as a VLE to open a CSC center to serve digital service to public.
CSC Certificate Download 2022 – Digital Seva Portal
Detailed Process Available Here. Presently CSC focus proprietors can download CSC testament through the online entryway of the Common Service Center Scheme of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. We give the itemized system to download CSC authentication by following some simple strides in this article beneath. Wanted candidates can look down the page to think about the bit by bit strategy and other fundamental data.
CSC VLE Certificate Download Online – Digital Seva Portal
CSC’s full structure Common Services Center is conceptualized as ICT Enabled, Front End Service Delivery Point. It conveys administrations to the public authority, social and private areas. Administrations in the space of farming, wellbeing, schooling, diversion, FMCG items, banking and monetary administrations, utility installments, and so on CSC authentication is a record given by Common Service Center Scheme, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. Candidates enrolled under CSC organization.
CSC Certificate Download 2022 New Update
Service of Electronics and Information Technology has delivered some new updates to download CSC declaration which are as per the following.
- Just those VLEs who have re-enlisted their CSC record can download the CSC endorsement on the authority site.
- Just those VLEs can download the CSC declaration who have effectively QC confirmed their record.
- QC checked clients can open current records with CSC banking accomplice.
- It is compulsory for the CSC-enrolled client to finish the KYC at the soonest.
CSC Certificate Highlights
|Article||CSC Certificate Download|
|Organization||Common Service Center Scheme, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India|
What is The Benefits of CSC Certificate
CSC certificate is provided to those users who want to serve as a digital center for the general public to provide digital services. To get this certificate the applicant has to complete the Telecentre Entrepreneur Courses (TEC), conducted by CSC academy. During this certification, the candidate will learn to use the computers, internet, and other digital technologies that will help them to gather information, digitally. They can create, learn, gather and transfer digital information with others and improve their skills. These Telecenter entrepreneurs exist in almost every part of India in the CSC center.
The benefits of getting certified as a VLE and opening a CSC center is that the user can have its own small scale industry where he/she can serve the public on behalf of the government and private sectors, Digital Seva Portal.
This is a great service provided by the CSC center, where each citizen of India will be able to get the benefits and schemes or plans provided by the different Indian bodies.
CSC Certificate Format
A CSC certificate will include the following details of the respective certificate holder:
- Logo of CSC institute issuing certificate
- Name of the VLE
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Permanent Address with Pin code
- CSC center name and complete address
- Passport photo
- QR code and VLE ID
Track CSC Certificate Application Status
To follow the situation with your application you need to open the authority site of CEC E-gov. Go to the “track application” alternative from the landing page of the site Snap-on the alternative “clicking here” and another page will show up on the screen
- Enter your “Application reference number” and manual human test code on the screen
- By tapping on the “Submit” alternative
- Your application status will show up on the screen
How to Download CSC Certificate?
CSC certificate will get only those individuals who have registered themselves as VLE (Village Level Entrepreneurs). To download CSC (VLE) Certificate follow the below steps.
- Go to the official website (https://register.csc.gov.in/)
- Click on the My Account link given in the homepage
- You will be redirected to another webpage
- Mention your CSC ID, Modality (Fingerprint or IRIS), enter captcha, confirm the details and submit
- You will be again redirected to another webpage, where you need to do the OTP verification
- The OTP will be sent to you on your registered mobile and mail id
- Verify yourself with your fingerprint on the fingerprint device. This verification is a mandatory step without which you won’t be able to proceed further
- Once the biometric verification is Complete, a new webpage will appear on the screen where you will get the CSC certificate
- Download the CSC certificate and take a print out of it for future use,
CSC Helpline Number:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone no: 011 4975 4924
CSC Certificate Documents Required
The documents required to apply for the CSC VLE certificate are:
- Applicant photo
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Cancelled copy of cheque/passbook