Paytm Customer Care Number
|Bank, Wallet & Payments||0120-4456-456|
|Paytm Mall Shopping Orders||0120-4606060|
|Travel and Hotels||0120-4880-880|
Paytm Online Query Tickets
If the customers cannot reach the Paytm’s customer service team over the call, they can post their query online at the Paytm’s official website. To do so follow these steps:
- Go to https://paytm.com/care/ticket.
- Under the “Help us understand your concern” the customers may select any options that seems appropriate according to the query or issue you wish to get addressed.
- After selection, you will either required to login or signup for Paytm Wallet or get further options to select.
- As per your selection you have to continue with the process till your query is registered on the website.
Paytm Mobile Help & Support
The Paytm users who have downloaded its mobile application on their mobile devices can register their complaints or issues instantly from anywhere and at anytime. To do so, follow these steps:
- Open your Paytm mobile application.
- At the bottom of the homepage of the application, go to your “Profile”.
- On your profile page, if you want to register a complaint, select “Contact Us”.
- You will directed to a new page where they have a space for users to type in their issues.
- On the same page, you may even select one of the options regarding which you are facing problem.
- Once you have selected your option, you may directed by the application till you submit your complaint successfully.
On their Paytm profiles, the users can even share their experience of using Paytm mobile application. In the Paytm mobile application when the users go to their profiles, they will see an option for “Feedback”. If they face an issue regarding the mobile application, they may select this section to do so. When the users select this section, they will automatically directed to compose a new email to [email protected]. The users can even share positive feedback if any.