PM Kisan New Farmer Registration: PM Kisan Online Registration | Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman nidhi yojana Registration in Hindi | PM Kisan Online Application Form, List, Status 2024.
To promote PM KISAN Yojana 2023-24. the central government has started the single-registration process without involving the state agencies. As per the new system. A farmer can register himself (PM Kisan Online). On the PM-Kisan portal upload the required documents (Aadhaar, bank details, and land documents). One-time PM Kisan Yojana New Farmer Registration Process Once is complete by 2024 (PM Kisan Online). The documents will be scrutinized at the central level and sent to the state departments for final approval. After the process is over, the funds will be immediately transferred to his account, along with the outstanding amount. See the complete details of filling online application and registration form here.
PM Kisan Yojana Application Form
The registration process has been started again on the website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana 2024. Which was closed for some time. However, due to high traffic, all of you may face problems in registering for the website. But keep checking the website, apart from this, this technical problem will be fixed soon by the government. May charge some fees.
Now you can easily take advantage of the free financial assistance of Rs 2000 provided by the government. By applying in PM Kisan Yojana, check the complete information about the application given below.
PM Kisan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Those who want to take advantage of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. they have to fulfill the eligibility criteria issued according to the guidelines of the scheme, which are as follows
- The applicant applying for the scheme must be a resident of India
- Only farmers will be considered eligible for this scheme
- All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs 10,000 or more (except Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV / Group Employees) will not be eligible for the scheme
- Those who pay income tax are also kept out of this scheme.
- The family of a landholder farmer is defined as “a family of husband, wife and minor children who own cultivable land as per the land records of the respective State/UT. covered as a beneficiary under the scheme
- Applicant must have a bank account
- Applicant’s bank account should be linked with Aadhaar Card
PM Kisan Yojana Required Documents
Whoever is applying for the scheme. They should have the necessary documents issued according to the guidelines of the scheme. The list of which is as follows:
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Kisan Credit card
- Mobile Number
What is Pradhan Mantri KIsan Samman Nidh?
The government has launched a new Central Sector Scheme to provide income support to all small and marginal landholding farmer families to meet their financial needs for agriculture and allied activities as well as for procurement of various household and agricultural-related activities. Samman Nidh (PM-KISAN) 2022 has launched. Under this scheme, the entire financial responsibility for the transfer of benefits to the target beneficiaries will be borne by the Government of India.
PM Kisan Yojna EKYC 2024
The new E-KYC rule of PM Kisan Yojna. Now the beneficiary who has not his E-KYC Complete will not get the money for the next 10th installment under the scheme. So now all the farmer brothers will get the next installment. To do this, you have to complete your eKYC process in the scheme.
If you want to do eKYC at home, then we have released its step-by-step process in the article of CSC Portal, through which you can easily complete your eKYC, visit the link given below to check the process:
Benefits of the Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
Under the scheme, farmer families holding total cultivable land up to 2 hectares are provided a benefit of Rs 6,000 per family, payable in three equal installments every four months. This scheme of the Central Government is effective from 01.12.2018 all over India.
योजना के तहत, 2 हेक्टेयर तक की कुल खेती योग्य भूमिधारक किसान परिवारों को हर चार महीने में तीन बराबर किश्तों में देय प्रति परिवार, 6,000 रुपये का लाभ प्रदान किया जाता है। केंद्र सरकार की यह योजना पूरे भारत मैं 01.12.2018 से प्रभावी है।
Also, Check – Aadhaar UCL Banner Download HD 3×2
PM Kisan Online Registration 2024 [How to Apply Online] pm kisan.gov.in
The online registration process for PM Kisan Scheme has started at pmkisan.gov.in. Now people can apply online or self-enroll for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidh Yojana from any Common Service Center (CSC). The complete procedure to apply for PM KISAN online is below:-
- To register online for the PM Kisan Scheme, first of all, visit pmkisan.gov.in/
- As soon as you reach pmkisan.gov.in, you will see a link to “New Farmer Registration” under the Farmer Corner option on the home page of the website.
- After clicking on New Farmer Registration a new page will open in front of you in which you have to enter your Aadhar number fill in the image captcha given below and click on Click here to continue button
- After entering the Aadhaar Number. If your form is already filled in then your information will Show. If the form is not filled then the record will not be found and it will also tell if you want to do a new registration. Then YES And click on NO. You click on the Yes button
- As soon as you click on the Yes button, the PM Kisan Registration Form will open in front of you, which you have to fill out very carefully upload the required documents, and submit the form.
So all of you can fill PM Kisan Online Application Forum in this way, before applying, you have to prepare and keep the necessary documents for uploading.