Aadhaar Card Link BOB: Online Linking of Aadhaar Card with Bank of Baroda Account How To Link Aadhaar Card With Bank Of Baroda Account For those who are not aware of what is Aadhaar, it is just a 12-digit number that is allotted to every citizen of India
The government has made the linking of Aadhaar cards with bank accounts mandatory. Linking an Aadhaar card with bank accounts can be done online. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do the same.
1. Visit the official Bank Of Baroda website. 2. Click Navigation Menu Link to update your Aadhaar. 3. Enter the bank account number and bank Registered Mobile Number. 4. Then Click on Generate OTP. 5. Enter the OTP and then click on confirm button. 6. Then click and select Customer ID 7. Enter Your Aadhaar Number And then Select Your Purpose for linking Aadhaar. There are three options are Available for Aadhaar linking Select Anyone From There.8. After that Select The concern. 9. Click On Get Aadhaar OTP.10. Enter The Received Aadhaar OTP And Click On Confirm Button.
What is Aadhaar?
Aadhaar is a unique 12-digit number assigned to an Indian resident based on their biometric and demographic data. With this unique number, Aadhaar helps in distributing government benefits and services such as government pensions and subsidies among others. Other Provisions/Themes Some other key features of the Aadhaar card that people are looking forward to are, 1. Unique Identification At present, it is mandatory for you to quote your Aadhaar card number while applying for a PAN card, SIM card, and driving license. In fact, Aadhaar is also compulsory to file income tax returns (ITR).
Article – BOB Aadhaar Seva Kendra (Aadhaar Centers)
What is linking an Aadhaar card with a bank account?
This is only a single step to link the Aadhaar card with a bank account. According to the government, linking Aadhaar cards with bank accounts is necessary to tackle money laundering. It helps the banks and the government keep an eye on all the financial transactions done by the individuals
Article – Bob Kiosk Login – BOB Kiosk Banking Registration
How to Aadhaar Card Link BOB Account?
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do the same. For better understanding, I’m Providing The photos just Follow These Steps. I am sure that you will definitely link Your Aadhaar with your Bank of Baroda account.
1. Visit the official website.
Bank of Baroda, India’s International Bank
2. Click Navigation Menu Link to update your Aadhaar.
3. Enter the bank account number and bank Registered Mobile Number.
4. Then Click on Generate OTP
You will Receive An OTP (One time Password) From the Bank Of Baroda
5. Enter the OTP and then click on Confirm
Enter here the Received OTP And Follow the Next Steps
6. Then Click and Select your Customer ID.
7. Enter Your Aadhaar Number And then Select Your Purpose for linking your Aadhaar. There are three options available for Aadhaar linking Select Anyone From There
8. Enter The Received Aadhaar OTP And Click On Confirm Button.
9. After that You Can See Your Details.
10. If the Details are correct Then Click On Submit Button
Congratulation you have Successfully Completed all The Tasks
11. Now If Your Aadhaar is already linked to the bank account then you will see this message
12. But If you are linking your Aadhaar Card With your Bank Of Baroda Account then you Can See this Message
Now if you have successfully linked your Aadhaar card with your bank account. In my opinion, You Have to Wait for at least 24 Hrs. For the Final Status of your Aadhaar Linking.
If You Need Help? Contact Us