Digital Seva App & CSC App – CSC E-Governance
CSC App Download: The Digital Services app is a replica of the Digital Services Portal for mobile users so that they can access services anywhere anytime. Digital Seva App – CSC e-Government BBPS Services
The Digital Services app is specifically designed for VLEs (Village Level Entrepreneurs). VLEs need to use their CSC ID to log in. With this app, users can easily and conveniently access a variety of e-governance and business services.
The app provides access to a variety of online services such as Aadhaar, Travel, Health, Bill Payment, and more. Aims to serve customers in their area with the help of VLEs available especially in rural and remote areas.
Provide various projects of the state and central government on one platform
It brings together various projects of different departments of the state and central government on a single platform to provide better services to the citizens.
It offers various certification courses through AWS Educate, Tally Education, C-DAC, and CSC Academy.
Services like mobile recharge and bill payment options are available from major telecom sectors like Jio, Vodafone, Airtel, Idea, BSNL, etc.
Pay water, gas, and electricity bills
You can pay electricity, gas, and water bills for different state billers from a single platform.
Bill payment through the BBPS platform
Services like Mobile Postpaid, Landline Postpaid, Broadband Postpaid, Electricity, Gas, Water, and DTH Recharge can also be done through the BBPS platform.
Book tickets for trains, flights, buses, and hotels
Pay Insurance Premiums
Pay insurance premiums for leading insurance companies like HDFC ERGO, Future Generali, National General Insurance, etc. for products like health, third-party motors, agriculture, etc.
CSC App – CSC E-Governance
The CSC application is built for the users signing up for CSC services who would be accessing CSC services on day to day basis for business activities. It will enable various functions like enabling application support requirements for its user base. It will help the CSC user community manage and store notifications and service information that is crucial for users using the CSC services.
- Distribution of information for CSC users through the mobile app.
- Facilitates two-factor authentication from the application to CSC users for accessing CSC services.
- Conduct Surveys & Feedback to increase the productivity of CSC users.
- CSC users can access support-related information by reaching out to CSC employees for personalized field support
- Keep a track of daily activities for both CSC users and employees
CSC App helps to
- Assess your customer and user requirements for service-level improvements
- Enables information dissemination in a more organized and seamless manner
- Collect survey feedback for improving services
- Keep track of the CSC user’s requirements and expectations of the CSC services
CSC e-Government Services
It is a Special Purpose Vehicle under Digital India Initiative under MIETY; GOI has its presence in every gram panchayat in the country. We work across all 29 states and 9 UTs in the country with our Village-level Entrepreneurs who are delivering services to every citizen with a motto of building a community of entrepreneurs up to the village level.