CSC Operator Id Create: The maximum number of operators whether activated/deactivated can be only 04 at any point in time; the Maximum number of operators activated can be only 03.
How To Create CSC Operator ID
- Enter the valid Aadhaar/VID number of the operator.
- Enter the full name and date of birth of the operator as per the Aadhaar/VID.
- Select the gender.
- Enter the active email address of the operator and send OTP.
- Validate OTP sent on the given email
- Enter the active mobile number of the operator sending OTP.
- Validate OTP sent on the given mobile number
- Provide your consent and Submit to proceed.
- Click on the “Submit” button to add the operator.
You can transfer/revoke the amount to/from your respective operator from/to your Wallet. The navigation for the same is Wallet- Transfer Balance/Revoke Balance.