Free Ration Card Application | Ration Card Apply Online | Free Ration Card Application Form | Ration Card State Wise Lis
The Central Government is going to provide the facility of Free Ration Card to the poor people of the country. The people of the country who belong to APL and BPL families but do not have a ration card are all eligible for the free ration card scheme under the scheme of the central or state government. I am providing a ration. Dear friends, today we are going to provide you with all the information related to free ration cards through this article, so read our article till the end.
Free Ration Card Application Form
As you know that there is a crisis of coronavirus in the whole country, due to which the Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi, did a 21-day lockdown in the whole country, which is now on 3 May. extended to. Due to this lockdown, most of the poor and laborers of the country are finding it very difficult to live their lives, they do not have money to buy food items, so all the state governments have given ration items to the people of their state. are provided for free. The people of the state of the country who want to get a free ration, then they have to apply for Free Ration Card.
Mera Ration App launched
Mera Ration App has been launched by the Government of India. This app has been released by the Ministry of Consumer Affairs. Through this app, you can get a ration. With the launch of the Mera Ration App, now the citizens of the country will not have to visit ration shops again and again. They will get all types of information related to ration through this app sitting at home. This will save both their time and money and bring transparency to the system. All those citizens who frequently change their state due to work or are migrant laborers, those people will get a lot of help through this app.
The ration card available on this app will be completely digital. Which you can carry in your mobile. Through this app, you can get your ration from where you are living.
Ration card category
You all know how important it is to have a ration card. You can get a subsidy on food grains through a ration card. And can also be used in many government works. The ration is provided to people under different categories. Today we will tell you about the category of ration cards.
- • APL Ration Card – This ration card has been issued by the government for those citizens of the country who live above the poverty line but come below the middle-class category.
- • BPL Ration Card – These rations have been issued for those people in the country who are living below the poverty line. BPL ration cards are provided to those people.
- • AA Y Ration Card – This ration card has been issued for those people who are living in extreme poverty and are economically weaker than other class people.
- • Annapurna Card – These ration cards have been issued for those people who are helpless, very poor, and lacking and who have no source of income. Such citizens have also been included in this who are entitled to get National Pension Scheme. But they are not getting pensions. He can easily get a pension through this Annapurna card.
Free Ration Card Highlights
Scheme Name Free Ration Card
poor people of the beneficiary country
Department of Food and Civil Supplies
Ration will be given till now April, May, June (up to three months)
You will be able to see all ration-related information on Mera Ration App
Mera Ration App was launched keeping in view the inconvenience of migrant laborers. This app can be operated in both Hindi and English language. Its user interface has been made very easy by the government. So that all citizens can use it easily. The facilities like ration information, food grains information, last 6 months’ transactions, Aadhaar seeding-related information etc. will be available through this app. After downloading this mobile app you can register your ration card in it.
Through Mera Ration App, you can also check whether your ration card is linked to your Aadhaar or not. Apart from this, information like distribution done on Aadhar cards, ration dealers nearby, etc. can also be obtained through this app. You can also change your ration dealer yourself through this app. The dealer’s license number, address, shop number, etc. can also be obtained through this app.
You can get information related to any dealer anywhere in the country through Mera Ration App. The entire system of the app has been linked to Google Maps. You can download this app from Google Play Store or App Store. After that, you have to register in this app. You have to enter your ration number for registration. As soon as you enter your ration number, complete information related to your ration such as member, Aadhar number, information related to ration, price of ration, etc. will be revealed in front of you. If you want to know whether your ration card comes under the One Nation One Ration Card scheme or not, then you can also get this facility through this app.
You have to open the app in your mobile and click on the option of eligibility. After this, you have to enter your ration number. As soon as you enter this ration number, you will know that your ration card comes under the One Nation One Ration Card scheme.
Or not. You can also do Aadhar seeding through this app. If your aadhaar is not linked with your ration card then you have to click on the option of aadhaar seeding and in this way you will be able to do aadhaar seeding.
The purpose of free ration card apply online
The main objective of Free Ration Card Apply Online is to make the ration card available online. You do not need to visit any government office to apply now through this scheme. You can apply online through official website sitting at home. This will save both your time and money and bring transparency in the system. Through Free Ration Card, you can get ration provided by the government at concessional rates. Ration card is also used as an essential document to avail benefits of many government schemes.
duplicate ration card apply online
Ration card is a very important document. Through which many government schemes can be availed. We can also use ration card as an identity card. If you do not have a ration card, you can apply for a ration card through offline or online means. But if you have a ration card and your ration card is lost or damaged, then in this situation you can get a duplicate ration card. You can apply through offline or online mode to get a duplicate ration card.
To get a duplicate ration card, it is mandatory to have the number of the lost ration card, passport size photograph of the head of the family, Aadhar card and application form of all the family members. In the application form, you have to explain the reason behind your application. If your ration card is stolen then you will get F.I.R. A photocopy of the same should also be submitted along with the application form.
Free Ration Card Scheme 2021
If you are one of those people who did not have ration card but wanted to avail free ration provided under the government scheme, then some state governments are giving you the facility of e-coupon pass. You will get the benefit of ration provided by the government. Under PMGKY, GOI is providing 5 kg wheat per member per month and 1 kg pulses per family free of cost for 3 months to the beneficiaries registered under NFSA.
temporary ration card in delhi
Delhi government has started the facility of temporary ration card to those people of the state who do not have ration card, under this the benefit of free ration is being given to those people who have ration card. Delhi government distributes ration to those people. Will do All the financially poor people of Delhi can take advantage of this temporary ration card scheme in Delhi.
Free Ration Card Yojana
Some time ago under the newly launched Free Ration Card Yojana by the central government that the APL BPL poor families of the country will get free 5 kg ration, pulses and other items. Those who have ration card. There are thousands of people, whose ration card is being worked on, and after knowing that some people do not have ration card, some state government has said that they will distribute ration to all the people who do not have ration card and Delhi The government has already started the distribution of this and the MP government also announced that they will provide ration to all the poor people of the state through their PDS system.
use of ration card
• To get gas connection
• To get ration at subsidized rates from FPS
• To get a passport
• To open a bank account
• To take life insurance
• To get a driving license
• To make a voter ID card
• To buy sim card
• School to College
• For the court
• To get other government documents made
• To avail scholarship
Eligibility for Free Ration Card
• Applicants have to provide proof of residence who are residing there.
• Applicant form should belong to BPL family.
• Ration card norms will be different for rural and urban areas.
• Free Ration Card will be issued only in the name of the head of the family.
Documents for Ration Card Registration
• Aadhar Card
• Pan Card
• Passport size photograph of the head of the family
• income certificate
• Gas Connection Details
• caste certificate
• Bank Account Passbook
• mobile number
Important document to add new member’s name in ration card
• Original Ration Card
• Birth certificate of the child
• Aadhar card of parents
To add family bride name
• Marriage certificate
• Husband’s original ration card
• Certificate of missing name from the ration card of the parents
• Aadhar Card
How to apply for Free Ration Card?
Countries, the states whose people want to apply online for Free Ration Card, then follow the method given below.
• First of all the applicant has to go to the official portal of food distribution of his state. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
• On this page you will easily find the link to apply for e-coupon / temporary ration card. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
• On this page you have to enter mobile number and click on submit button. After submitting you will receive an OTP. Submit the same in the website to verify and once it is verified a form will open.
• Now the submission details will vary from state to state where you have to
need to be submitted. Some of the basic details are the name of the head of the family, age, Aadhar number and the number of the member in the family.
• Afterwards, you need to submit the constituency and fill the full address in it. Now after this you have to upload the photo of the head of the family and the photo of the family members.
• After submitting the details you will get a message from the authority on your registered mobile number which contains a link. Once you click on the link you can download the temporary ration card and provide this temporary ration card ration to the nearest dealer.
Procedure to download and register Mera Ration App
• First of all you have to open Google Play Store or Apple App Store in your mobile phone.
• After this you have to enter My Ration App in the search bar.
• Now you have to click on the search button.
• After this a list will open in front of you.
• You have to click on the option at the top of this list.
• Now you have to click on Install option.
• My Ration App will be downloaded on your device.
• You have to open this app and enter the ration card number.
• As soon as you enter the ration card number, all the information related to your ration card will open in front of you.
Procedure to add new member’s name in ration card
Friends, many times it happens that we have to get the name of a new member registered in our ration card. To enroll this name, we can apply through both online and offline means. The process of applying is something like this.
• First of all you have to go to your nearest food supply department.
• Now you have to get the form to add the name of the member sir.
• After that you have to fill this form carefully.
• You will also need to provide new members’ relationship information in the form.
• Now you have to attach all the important documents from this form.
• After this you have to submit this form along with the application fee.
• Now the staff there will give you the reference number.
• You must keep this reference number handy.
• You can track the application status through the reference number.
• After submitting the form, your documents will be verified, after which you will get the ration card after 2 weeks.
• First of all you have to go to the official website of the Food Supply Department of your state.
• Now the home page will open in front of you.
• Now you have to login to the portal.
• After this you have to select the option to add the name of the member.
• After this the form will open in front of you.
• You will not have to carefully fill in all the information asked in this form.
• Now you have to attach all the documents.
• After this you have to click on the submit button.
• Now a reference number will appear on your screen.
• You must keep this reference number handy.
• You can track the application status through this reference number.
• After submitting the form, your documents will be verified.
• After this you will get the ration card.
online process for making duplicate ration card
If you want to get duplicate ration card through online then you have to follow the below given procedure.
• First of all you have to go to the official website of the Department of Fertilizer Logistics Supply of your state.
• Now the home page will open in front of you.
• On the home page you have to click on the link of Duplicate Ration Card Apply Online.
• After this the application form will open in front of you.
• You have to enter all the important information asked in the application form like your name, your address, mobile number etc.
• After this you have to upload all the important documents.
• Now you have to click on submit button.
• In this way you will be able to apply for duplicate ration card online.
Offline process to make duplicate ration card
• First of all you have to go to Gram Panchayat or Block.
• After this you will have to take a duplicate ration card application form from the employee there.
• Now you have to carefully enter all the information asked in the application form like your name, mobile number, your address etc.
• After this you have to attach all the important documents.
• Now you have to submit this application form along with the application fee to the Gram Panchayat or Block.
• After this your documents will be verified.
• After successful verification, you will be issued a ration card.
Ration card amendment process
You can apply through both offline and online means for getting a ration card. If you apply offline then you have to submit the application form by visiting the concerned department and if you apply online then you have to apply by visiting the official website. Many a times it happens that wrong information is entered by us due to some reason. In this situation, wrong information gets printed on our ration card. If this has happened to you also then you can amend your ration card. To amend the ration card, you have to follow the following procedure.
• First of all you have to go to the official website.
• Now the home page will open in front of you.
• On the home page, you have to click on the link of forms.
• Now you have to click on the link for the amendment form.
• After this the amendment form will open in front of you.
• You have to download the form by clicking on the download link.
•This After that you have to take the print out of this form.
• Now you have to enter all the important information asked in this form like your name, mobile number, address etc.
• After this you have to attach all the important documents to this form.
• Now you have to submit this form to the concerned department.
• After submitting the form you will be given a Roll Number.
• You can check the status of your application through this Roll No.
Process to download free ration app
• First of all you have to open Google Play Store in your mobile phone.
• Now you have to enter Free Ration App in the search box.
• After this a list will open in front of you.
• You have to click on the top option.
• Now you have to click on the Install button.
Free Ration App will be downloaded in your mobile phone.
Free Ration Card State Wise List
Ration card details have been made online for all states, people of the states can check their ration card information online, and for this ration card holders can check the list through online portal in all states, for each state. The beneficiary can check the online ration card list through the official website of this food department who applied for the new ration and waiting for its release, you can check its status online. Yes, if its facility is available in your state, then we have given the list of states below, through this you can see the Free Ration Card State Wise List. You can read this list carefully and take advantage of the ration.
|Arunachal Pradesh||Apply Here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Apply Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Apply Here|
|Jammu Kashmir||Apply Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Apply Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Apply Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Apply Here|
How to link a Ration card with an Aadhaar card?
For the people of the country who want to link their ration card with Aadhaar, then the date of linking the ration card with Aadhaar has been extended by the government till 30 September. Unless the Ministry of Consumer Affairs issues clear instructions to all the states and union territories, no right beneficiary will be denied his share of the ration. You can link your ration card with Aadhar through the methods given by us.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), the issuing body of Aadhaar.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, you have to click on Start Now option.
- After clicking on the option, you will have to fill in your address details – district and state, etc. Then the ‘Ration Card’ benefit type has to be selected from the available options.
- After selecting, the option given there will have to choose the ration card scheme. Then you have to enter your Ration Card Number, Aadhar Number, E-mail Address, and Mobile Number.
- And one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile. After that, you have to fill OTP. After this, a notification of the completion of the process will appear on the screen.
- Post this, your application will be verified and Aadhar card will be linked with ration card after successful verification.
list of ration card helpline numbers
Complaint helpline numbers have been launched by all the state governments to bring transparency in the system. Citizens can register their complaints by contacting these complaint helpline numbers. These complaint helpline numbers have also been started to ensure that ration reaches all citizens. There is a separate portal of ration card for each state and different complaint helpline number and email id for all the states. On which citizens can register their grievances. If you want to register the complaint of your ration card dealer, then you can contact on these complaint helpline numbers. All types of grievances related to ration card can be registered through these complaint helpline numbers. The helpline numbers, landline numbers and email ids of all the states and union territories are as follows.
|State||Helpline Numbers||Landline Numbers and Email ID|
|West Bengal||1967, 1800-345-5505||03322535293, email@example.com|
|Uttarakhand||1800-180-2000, 1800-180-4188||01352780765, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Uttar Pradesh||1967, 1800-180-0150||05512239296, email@example.com|
|Tripura||1967, 1800-345-3665||03812326308, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Telangana||1967, 1800-4250-0333||04023310462, email@example.com|
|Tamil Nadu||1967, 1800-425-5901||04325665566, 04428592828, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sikkim||1967, 1800-345-3236||03592202708, email@example.com|
|Punjab||1967, 1800-3006-1313||01722742803, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Puducherry||1800-425-1082 (Puducherry), 1800-425-1083 (Karaikal), 1800-425-1084 (Mahe), 1800-425-1085 (Yanam)||04132253345, email@example.com|
|Odisha||1967, 1800-345-6724, 1800-345-6760||06742536892, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Nagaland||1800-345-3704, 1800-345-3705||03702233347, email@example.com|
|Mizoram||1967, 1860-222-222-789, 1800-345-3891||03892322872, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Meghalaya||1967, 1800-345-3670||0364-2224108, email@example.com|
|Manipur||1967, 1800-345-3821||0385-2450137, 0385-2451144, 0385-2450064, 8413975150, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Maharashtra||1967, 1800-22-4950||022-22025308, 022-22024592, 022-22042314, 22025277, email@example.com|
|Madhya Pradesh||1967, 181||07552441675, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lakshadweep||1800-425-3186||04896263703, +91-4896-262012, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kerala||1967, 1800-425-1550||04712320578, email@example.com|
|Karnataka||1967, 1800-425-9339||080-22259024, 080 – 22034562, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jharkhand||1967, 1800-345-6598, 1800-212-5512||06512400960, 0651-712-2723, 0896-958-3111, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|Jammu and Kashmir||1967, 1800-180-7011 (Kashmir), 1800-180-7106 (Jammu)||01942506084, 01912566188, 01912472375, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Himachal Pradesh||1967, 1800-180-8026||01772623749, 01772623746, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Haryana||1967, 1800-180-2087||01722701366, email@example.com|
|Gujarat||1967, 1800-233-5500||07923251163, 07923251165, 07923251170, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|Goa||1967, 1800-233-0022||08322226084, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Delhi||1967, 1800-110-841||011-23378759, email@example.com|
|Daman and Diu||1967||02602230607, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dadar and Nagar haveli||1967, 1800-233-4004||0260-2640663, email@example.com|
|Chhattisgarh||1967, 1800-233-3663||0771-2511974, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chandigarh||1967, 1800-180-2068||01722703956, email@example.com|
|Assam||1967, 1800-345-3611||9435064841, directorfcsca-as@firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Arunachal Pradesh||1967||03602244290, email@example.com|
|Andaman and Nicobar Island||1967, 1800-343-3197||03192233345, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Andhra Pradesh||1967, 1800-425-2977||040-23494808 / 822, email@example.com|