What is an e-labor/e-Shram portal? (What is e-Shram Portal)
The Ministry of Labor and Employment, one of the oldest and most important ministries of the Government of India, deals with various labor laws that regulate the terms of service and employment of workers while protecting and safeguarding the interests of workers. Continuous work to improve the life and dignity of the country’s labor force by enacting and implementing laws, promoting welfare, and providing social security, both organized and unorganized. How to make an e-Shram Card online? How to Make eShram Card Online 2021( Make it Like This)
Accordingly, the Ministry of Labor and Employment has created an e-labor portal to create a national database of unorganized workers, which will be linked to the Aadhaar. It will include details of names, occupations, addresses, educational qualifications, skill sets, and families so that they can make the best use of their employment and extend the benefits of the social security scheme to them. This is the first national database of unorganized workers, including migrant workers, construction workers, gigs, and platform workers.
How to Make eShram Card (e-Shramik Card)
E-ShramCard – The government has introduced a card similar to the Aadhaar card for workers working in the unorganized sector inside the hall. The name of this card is E Shram Card (E Shram Card). In today’s post, we are going to learn about this card, and also how you can make this card from your mobile at home. So let’s find out how you can create an e-Shram Card.
What is an e-Shram Card?
E-Labor Card / E- Shram Card. This card is the identity card of the workers. On this card, workers have personal information (such as name, address, age, educational qualifications, skills, and what they do). This card is valid all over India, and this card also has 12 numbers like the Aadhaar card.
What are the benefits of making an E-Shram Card?
Through this card, from now on, the government will put money in the account of Mazdur Bhai for future plans. Apart from this, there are many other benefits of this card, whose information you can get from this portal https://eshram.gov.in/. How to make an e-Shram Card online?
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan Pension Scheme (PM-SYM)
- National Pension Scheme for Shopkeepers, Traders, and Self Employed Persons (NPS-Traders) (NPS Traders)
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY)
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY)
- Atal Pension Yojana How to make an e-Shram Card online?
- Public Distribution System (PDS)
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Rural (PMAY-G)
- National Social Assistance Program (NSAP)- Old Age Protection
- Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY)
- Health Insurance Scheme for Weavers (HIS)
- National Safai Karamcharis Finance and Development Corporation (NSKFDC)
- Self-employment scheme for rehabilitation of manual scavengers (Revised) etc.
With e shram card, you will get the benefit of the following employment schemes.
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay – Grameen Kaushalya Yojana
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Antyodaya Yojana
- PM Svanidhi
- Prime Minister Skill Development Scheme
- Prime Minister Employment Generation Program etc.
- Training will be arranged – when you will get your e-shram card made and tell where you learned the job. If you have not taken any training, then the government will arrange training for you, so that you will be able to learn the job easily and will help you in employment.
- Data of Migrant Workers – Data of employees going from one state to another will be collected. Accordingly, welfare works will be done by the government.
- will help in employment
- You will get the benefit of PM Suraksha Bima Yojana, under which you will also be given accidental insurance up to Rs 2 lakh. In this, one year’s premium will be given by the government.
Documents Required for E Shramik Card Registration? (Documents required for e shram registration?)
- Aadhaar number
- Aadhaar Linked Mobile Number
- Bank Account Number with IFSC Code
- Own basic information like Name, Address, Occupation, etc.
Who can make an e-ashram / e-Shramik card?
How to make an e-Shram Card online? e-Shram Card Registration Online
- Go to the E-shram portal. (click here)
- Now a page will open in front of you in which enter the mobile number linked to your Aadhar card and fill the captcha.
- If you are a member of EPFO / ESIC, then yes, otherwise click on no.
- Now click on send OTP.
- Now an OTP will be sent to the mobile number linked to your Aadhar card.
- Now a new page will open on which OTP fills and submit.
- Now you have to give your Aadhar number. After accepting the term and condition, click on send OTP.
- Now an OTP will be sent to your Aadhaar linked mobile bar. Which you have to feel and click on the validate button. How to make an e-Shram Card online?
- Now all the data related to your Aadhaar, your name, photo, etc. will be displayed automatically. Below you have to click on the option of Agree.
- Now click on confirm and enter other detail.
- Now you have come to the section of your personal details. Where your mobile number is already entered.
- You have to fill in options like another mobile number, email id, marital status, caste, blood group, disability.
- Now you have to give your full address, for how many years have you been living at that address. It is to feel.
- If you have gone to work in any other state, then you are a migrant worker, then yes, otherwise click on NO. And click on save and continue.
- Now fill in your education and if you want, upload the relevant document or leave it blank.
- Select your monthly income and click on save and continue.
- Now you have to select your work and skill.
- Now you have to give years of work experience.
- Now you have to tell from where you have taken your work experience.
- After this, if you want to take the training provided by the government, then select it and click on save, and continue.
- Now fill in your bank details. Save and continue.
- Whatever information you have given so far. Its full details are available, click on I understand below and submit.
- Now an OTP will come again on your Aadhar link mobile, fill it, verify and confirm.
- Now the print can be taken out by downloading the e-shram card.
How to get NSO Codes for making E Shram Card?
Important Apply Links
|E-Shram Self Registration||Click Here|
|E-Shram Registration Through CSC||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|E-Shram NSO Code Download||Click Here|
|E-Shram Banner Poster Download||Click Here|