PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0: Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the Ujjwala 2.0 scheme through video conferencing. The scheme was started by giving new LPG connections to 1 thousand women in the Mahoba district of Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath and Deputy Chief Ministers Keshav Maurya and Dinesh Sharma have also been involved in this scheme started through video conferencing. How to Apply Online for PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 or Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0
The first filled cylinder will be available for free in 2021
In Scheme 2.0, a cylinder filled with a free LPG connection will also be available for free. Starting of the scheme, connections were distributed to 1 thousand women. Let us tell you, in the financial year 2021-22, a separate fund has been released for distributing 1 crore LPG connections under this scheme. Gas connections will be given to those low-income families who could not join the first phase of the Ujjwala scheme.
The connection will be available without address proof
PM Narendra Modi announced that migrants will not need ration cards and address proof to take advantage of Ujjwala Yojana 2.0. Needy families can now take advantage of this scheme by giving their own self-declaration.
What is required for applying in Ujjwala Yojana?
- The applicant must be a woman.
- The age of the woman should be more than 18 years.
- The woman should be from a BPL family.
- The woman should have a BPL card and ration card.
- There should not be an LPG connection in the name of any member of the applicant’s family.
- how can apply
- You have to apply on the official website pmuy.gov.in/ujjwala2.html.
- Here a download form option will appear.
- After downloading the form, fill in the requested details.
- The form will now have to be submitted at the LPG center.
- Also, submit the related documents there as well.
- After the documents are verified, you will get the LPG connection.
Highlights of Ujjwala Yojana 2.0
- Beneficiaries will get free LPG connections under the scheme.
- The cylinder filled for the first time will be available for free.
- Very little paperwork was done.
- Migrants need not submit ration cards and address proof.
- The scheme was started in 2016
The Ujjwala scheme was launched in the year 2016. Under this, a target was set to distribute gas connections to the women of 5 crore poor families. After this, in 2018, 7 more categories of women were given its benefit while taking this scheme forward. In this, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Antyodaya Anna Yojana, Most Backward Classes, tea garden workers, forest dwellers, and people living in islands were also included.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 2021 List, Apply Online
Following the completion of the LPG connection target of 80 million beneficiaries under the first phase of the Ujjwala scheme, the Prime Minister today launched Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 in the country through video conferencing (August 10, 2021). At this time, Modi will talk to the beneficiaries of the Ujjwala scheme. BPL family members below the poverty line can apply online under Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 through the official website or refer to the direct link to get a free LPG connection. Even after filling up the application form for PMUY 2.0, you can check the new Beneficiary List of PM Ujjwala Yojana online, candidates stay with us and stay connected about the latest updates.
pmuy.gov.in 2.0 Application Form Details 2021
- Name of scheme ➥Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0
- Known as ➥PMUY 2.0
- Concerned Ministry ➥Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Govt. of India
- Scheme Type➥Centrally Funded Scheme
- The year➥2021-22
- Date of Launch➥10/08/2021
- Launched by ➥PM Narendra Modi
- Objection ➥Free Gas Cylinder
- Target Beneficiary➥Women of BPL Families
- Apply Online Last Date ➥Update soon
- New List Status➥Active
- Official web site ➥ www.pmuy.gov.in
PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 New BPL List Free Gas Cylinder 2021
PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Eligibility Criteria
- PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0
- Applicant women from a poor (BPL) family without an LPG connection.
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The age of the applicant should be 18 years.
- The connection will be issued to the women of the family.
- Applicants should not be availing of the benefit under any other similar scheme.
List of Required Documents for PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 ( PMUY 2.0 )
- BPL Certificate Authorized by Panchayat / Municipality Chairman
- BPL Ration Card
- One Photo Id (Aadhar card/ Voter Id/ and Other)
- One Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Caste Certificate
- Address Proof
How to Apply Online for PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Form 2021
Important Links For PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0
State Wise – Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala 2.0 Yojana 2021
|State Name||Number of Connection||Download List|
|Andhra Pradesh||1,22,70,164||Click here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||2,60,217||Click here|
|Himachal Pradesh||14,27,365||Click here|
|Jammu and Kashmir||20,94,081||Click here|
|Madhya Pradesh||1,47,23,864||Click here|
|Tamil Nadu||1,75,21,956||Click here|
|West Bengal||2,03,67,144||Click here|
|Uttar Pradesh||3,24,75,784||Click here|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||92,717||Click here|
|Daman & Diu||44,968||Click here|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||66,571||Click here|
PM Ujjwala Yojana Toll-Free Helpline Number
Those candidates who want more information regarding the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana BPL list and other details you can call and ask any questions related to this scheme.
- 1906 (LPG Emergency Helpline)
- 1800-2333-5555 (Toll-Free Helpline)
- 1800-266-6696 (Ujjwala Helpline)