If you want to open Aadhaar Center, then today I am going to give you some good news. If you don’t have any of these certificates then you cannot open Aadhaar Center. As you need permission from UIDAI to open Aadhaar Center. After That you have to show Aadhaar Supervisor / Operator Certificate. so let us know here if you want to open Aadhaar Center then how You can apply for these certificates online.
New Aadhaar Operator & Supervisor Exam 2022
Aadhar Operator or Supervisor is the one who works in Aadhar Center or can say that he does the work of making Aadhar card. So if a person wants to become Aadhar Supervisor or Operator then he has to give UIDAI Exam for this.
After passing the exam, You will get a supervisor or operator’s certificate according to the marks obtained in Aadhar Operator or Supervisor exam. So I am Going to tell you that how you can you get the Aadhar Operator or Supervisorcertificate.
UIDAI Aadhar Exam fees And Other Information
|Service Name||UIDAI Exam Registration Online|
|Beneficiary||Aadhar Center Operator or Supervisor|
|Exam Fees||Rs. 470.82|
|Aadhaar Software||Click Here|
Important Requirement For Uidai Exam Registration Online
- Candidate’s latest mobile number should be linked in his/her Aadhaar as it will be verified using One Time Password.
- Download “Offline Aadhaar XML File” from the link given below and select “Share Code” of your choice – https://resident.uidai.gov.in/offlineaadhaar
- Before downloading the e-Aadhaar and offline Aadhar XML for verification on the day of examination. The candidate should get the latest photo updated in the Aadhar.
- Candidates should carry the latest copy of e-Aadhaar to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in OR Aadhar letter for verification purpose. Aadhar card for verification purpose. In case of non-availability of admit card or mismatch in photograph printed on eAadhaar/Aadhaar letter and candidate’s appearance, he/she will be disqualified.
Related – Do You Know ? How Many SIMs Activated from Your Aadhaar
How to Participate in UIDAI exam for Aadhaar Operator / Supervisor Certificate
To open a new Aadhaar Center, you must have Supervisor Certificate and if you have Aadhaar Operator Certificate, you can work as an Operator under another Aadhaar Supervisor.
Also Check – CSC LPG Gas Agency Registration
Documents for UIDAI Exam
- Aadhaar card
- Identity card
- Proof of residence
- Date of birth
- Income proof
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Registration Process for UIDAI EXAM 2022
- To register, first you have to go to the Aadhaar Exam Portal of NSEIT, the link of the website is given below, through which you can directly access this Aadhar Exam Portal https://uidai.nseitexams.com/UIDAI/LoginAction_input.action
- After reaching the website, you will see the button of “Create New User” on the login page, click on it
- Now create “New User” offline by uploading Aadhar XML file and providing share code
- After successful verification of offline Aadhaar XML file. An “OTP” on the mobile number entered by the candidate with the mobile registered as per Aadhaar will be sent to the candidate to confirm his/her registration and to provide consent to NSEIT Ltd to access the candidate’s offline Aadhaar information.
- Registration ID and default password will be sent to the candidate’s mobile number and email ID. The default password needs to be changed on first login. Candidate must remember the registration ID and new password for the certification test and check the details thereof on the NSEIT registration Portal.
- After successfully creating your new user account, you can login and choose the exam center and pay the registration and exam fees.
So in this way you can open an Aadhaar center After getting the Aadhar Operator or Supervisor Certificate.
Best Devices for CSC Aadhaar UCL – GPS Device, USB Hub, Fingerprint , Iris , laptop, Printer