Unique ID Card [Digital Health ID Card]: Apply Online. Registration, benefits will be discussed here. On 27 September, the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi announced the launch of a Digital Health ID Card for the citizens of India. Launched by our Prime Minister on the occasion of India’s 74th Independence Day, this health card will store patient’s health information digitally.
Unique ID Card [Digital Health ID Card]
As part of Arogya Manthan 3.0, Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM) has launched an online form for Health ID Card. ABDM National Digital Health Card information can be found here, including registration and logging into healthid.ndhm.gov.in.
The healthcare system and he made sure that his plan could change the medical system of the whole country. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission on 27th September via video conference.
In his speech, the program was identified as an Indian revolutionary movement. Prime Minister Modi said that the program aims to digitize medical treatment facilities by connecting lakhs of hospitals. Although the program simplifies the treatment process, it seeks to improve the quality of life of citizens.
How to Apply Online Digital Health ID Card 2021
Using www.nhdm.gov.in, the online application or website stores all the health information of the owner of the card and the doctor who provided it. Cardholders will be able to access their records and information. Digital Health ID Card 2021 is restricted to access holders.
Digital Health ID Card Registration Process 2022
The following steps will guide you to register for this application.
- Download the app for NDHM Health Records
- Now click on Register and choose the language of your choice.
- Now, you have two options: Register with a mobile number or Aadhar card.
- Click on the Aadhar Card link and enter the required details.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile phone number.
- Once the health ID card is generated, the person will create a username.
- We asked you to submit some more documents, such as your identity.
- Once this is done, you will receive your digital health card.
- Create Password for Digital Health Card.
- Use a valid certificate to log in.
The Benefits of Digital Health ID Card
- Applicants for Digital Health ID Card will see all the details of health services and doctors.
- Later, you can know about the Health ID Card benefits after downloading and registering the app.
- You will get full details of your treatment, discharge, and each of your tests. Doctors can easily refer you to an online link to get all the records when you visit a professional hospital; This is a useful online tool.
- If you provide Cardholder ID to a medical practitioner, they will be able to access your medical records at any time.
A Unique ID Card For Covid Centre
- In a COVID center, this card will help in getting the information of a person to determine whether a person has been vaccinated or not.
- Because citizens of the country can get treatment in any part of the country if they have a Covid-19 health card.
Required Documents For Digital Health ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number