Registration Required for CSC Free Ayushman PVC Card Delivery Get Payment
Dear All CSC VLEs, PVC CARD Printing has already started centrally. However, it has been identified that the address of VLEs where dispatches have to be PVC Cards is either incomplete or insufficient for dispatch. We have created the below-mentioned link which can be used by VLE to address there, so correct delivery can be ensured. Kindly share the link to all the active Ayushman Bharat active VLEs mentioned in the attached list.
Eligible AB PM-JAY beneficiaries to receive free PVC Cards
National Health Authority has entered into an agreement with Common Service Center (e-Governance).To issue free PVC card Ayushman Cards to eligible beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat. Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB PM-JAY).
National Health Authority (NHA) has set up Common Service Centers (e-Governance) to issue free PVC cards to eligible beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat. Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB PM-JAY) starting from March 1, 2021. Has entered into an agreement with 10 States/UTs i.e.
- Uttar Pradesh,
- and Madhya Pradesh.
As per the MoU between NHA and Common Service Center signed on February 18, 2021, the above-mentioned State/UT is the first to agree to the new PVC Ayushman card free of cost to all the already eligible beneficiaries. Till now it was necessary to pay Rs 30 as a fee in CSC. Ayushman cards are generated in hospitals called PM-JAY. However, were issued free of cost and will be issued free of cost.
Under the new arrangement, Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY beneficiaries will receive a paper-based card on the spot post-approval of records. Thereafter, a (CSC Ayushman Bharat) printed PVC card will be provided to the beneficiary. free of cost. PVC Ayushman Cards can be collected from the same CSC center.
While the Ayushman Card is not an essential requirement for availing healthcare benefits under the PM-JAY scheme. It is a part of the mechanism for the identification and verification of beneficiaries (CSC Ayushman Bharat). To enable seamless delivery of health services to patients. and prevent any kind of malpractice and fraud.
How do I check my Ayushman card?
You can call the helpline number, 14555, to find out your eligibility. You can also view it online on the NHA portal. A website and a helpline number have been launched to check potential beneficiaries (CSC Ayushman PVC Card) if their name is on the final list of the Ayushman Bharat scheme or not.
What is the income limit for Ayushman Bharat?
5,00,000 per family per year. More than 10.74 crore poor and vulnerable families are covered across the country. The houses listed in the SECC database are covered as per the defined criteria. No limit on family size and age of members
What is Family ID in Ayushman Bharat?
Ayushman Bharat National Health Protection Mission ID is also a parameter that enables the identification of the beneficiary family. This search will be available only to find (CSC Ayushman PVC Card) beneficiary’s family who has already verified and PMJAY ID has been generated by the system.
How do I download Ayushman Beneficiary List?
Ayushman Bharat Scheme Beneficiaries List (Final) is now available to download on the official portal pmjay.gov.in or mera.pmjay.gov.in.
Important Links For Ayushman Bharat PVC Card Download
|Name of the Scheme
|Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY)
|CSC LOGIN LINK
|PMJAY LOGIN LINK
|CSC Free Ayushman Pvc Card Delivery Get Payment
How To Registration For a Free PVC Ayushman Card
To get an Ayushman Bharat card for free, you have to registerer for your CSC Center Online.
Complete information has been given to you to register online.
- First of all, through the link given in the required link. Go to its official website. And there to click on CSC CONNECT.
- Now you have to log in by entering your CSC id and password on it. After that, you will get the option to register.
- After clicking on Register, a form will open in front of you, in which you will get VLE
- Name, VLE Mobile No, Email Id, Full Detail, Address, and submit it. (To enter the such address from which your PVC Ayushman Card will come to the address)
- After entering all the information click on submit and after clicking on submit
- if you have something wrong Then You can edit it by clicking on EDIT if you do not want to edit then Submit it.
- Now your registration is done successfully. Now you have made any number of Ayushman cards. A PVC card will be sent to your given address.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Card Apply Online
To get your application done paperless, then you must go for an online application. In this online process, the receptor will get a golden card that includes the beneficiary’s entire information. At the time of your treatment, you have to carry this card with you. In order to get this golden card, you need to follow the below-mentioned process
- The first step is to visit the website mera.pmjay.gov.in/search/login and you need to log in with your registered mobile number. pmjay.gov.in login
- Then you will get an OTP which you have to enter in the given space.
- You must opt for the HHD code, then you need to provide this code to the representatives and the rest of the process will be carried out by them.
- This card costs RS. 30 which you have to pay.
How to check your name in the recent list?
To check your name in the list, you have different methods and These are Given Below
- You can visit your nearest CSC to check whether you are eligible for this Ayushman Bharat Yojana scheme or not.
- PMJAY Helpline number – Ayushman Bharat Helpline Numbers: – Helpline numbers to check your eligibility for the scheme are 14555 or 1800-111-565.
- You can visit the official website of the scheme and there you can check your eligibility.