CSC DigiPay Micro ATM: Digipay Micro ATM is a step towards helping our customers make banking accessible and efficient for them. All citizens can now visit the nearest CSC with an ATM card for cash withdrawal transactions. The service provides easy access and secure cash withdrawal option to the citizens.
CSC Micro ATM Commission on AEPS
CSC VLE can serve village people for Cash Withdrawal and Deposit facility through a Bank account from ATM Card with Aadhaar Enabled Payment System in your village or city.
So! that they can get their work done in the village instead of having to long line up in the hour bank or go far away.
- Earn more from your POS machine.
- Offer instant cash to customers
Article – CSC IRCTC Agent Certificate Download PDF
CSC Micro ATM Services
- Banking Transactions using Debit Card / ATM Card
- Transactions using AEPS-Fingerprint
- Deposit and withdrawal facility
- Key Features of CSC Micro ATM
- Compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows.
- 128×64 Pixel LCD Display.
- 3.7V / 250mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- USB port for high-speed data transfer.
Article – DigiPay Lite Default Password & User ID
Micro ATM Device Order
- Firstly, go to CSC Bazar Portal
- Log in with your CSC ID and Password
- Click on CSC Digipay Micro ATM
- Enter your name, mobile number
- Select your state, district, village
- Now submit the form after filling it out.
- The CSC team will contact you shortly.
The current price of the CSC Micro ATM Pin Pad Device is Rs 2100! You can order online from CSC Vle Bazaar Portal.
CSC – SPV is already enabling card transactions on DigiPay VLE can also facilitate cash withdrawal through a Debit/ATM card. The price of the device is Rs. 2100/- It is now available on Digital Seva Portal.